Friday, April 23, 2010

Maggie "I'm a Lemon" Wise...

....happens to be the cutest kid on the planet.  And, she happens to have a cupcake named in her honor!



As you all probably know, I like to name my cupcakes.  However, any old name just will not do.  I like for the names to sort of happen organically.  Like, the chocolate cucpake with peanut butter icing became the "Peanut Butter Pamela" after my mom's friend, Pam, took the bowl of leftover peanut butter icing home with her after my Dad's birthday party.  In my mind, anyone that loved the icing that much deserved to have a cupcake named in her honor! Or, for example, "The Brandy" cupcake was inspired by my friend, Brandy's, yummo chocolate chip cookies.  So, it was only fitting that I name the lemon cupcakes that I make "The Maggie".  Maggie loves to sing a song that basically has three lyrics, which happen to be....I'm a lemon!  Maggie loves to perform this song and is pretty darn cute doing so.  So, rightfully so, the lemon cupcake was named for her cutie patootie self.

Maggie "I'm a Lemon" Wise, came over this week with her equally adorable mom, Helen, and decorated some cupcakes with me.

I was working on an order of birthday cupcakes.....

Maggie was working on cupcakes of her own...

Success!!!

Maggie is no stranger to this blog.  If you haven't already seen her, you can check her out here or here.

Thanks, Maggie & Helen, for a fun girl night!! I triple loves you both!!

0 comments: