Wednesday, April 7, 2010

containers & cupcakes

It seems as though I am on a never-ending quest to "get my life together".  So much so, I have dedicated an entire day out of the week (Sunday) for just that - getting my life together.  Normally, this means laundry, cleaning, ironing and grocery shopping......you know, all the things that I loathe.  Now, truthfully, sometimes "get my life together sundays" turns into "sleep in, lay on the couch and watch movies sunday", however, this  past Sunday was pure victory in the form of containers for my ever-expanding cupcake supplies.  Oh, how I strive for organization and rarely achieve it.  Which is why this, my friends, makes my heart happy:


Also, I have learned a little organization makes the whole decorating the cupcakes process much more pleasant.  I made these birthday cupcakes this week and enjoyed having everything exactly where I needed it.  And, they are pretty cute, if I must say so myself!


Maybe one day I'll get the million bottles of sprinkles I have adorning my cabinets organzied.....

one day....

2 comments:

Cassie Sory said...

Yummo! Makes me want a cupcake!

Unknown said...

::gasp:: is this my be fri leaving a comment??? :)