Friday, July 1, 2011

True Friend

Lucky me, I came home to the most lovely surprise today.

This came in the mail:

Now, if you read my blog, you might recall this post that I wrote back in February expressing my supreme desire to own a lisa leonard necklace. 

So, imagine my surprise when I opened this lovely box and read this sweet note from my dear friend, Helen.


Cue the tears. The mother flippin' tears.

Then, I opened the box and found this.

More tears.


And, then, I flipped the necklace over to read this.

It's kind of hard to see... it is engraved with True Friend.

Even. More. Tears.

 That Helen Wise is one amazing woman and an even more amazing friend.  She is so thoughtful and kind and I am so incredibly blessed to have her in my life.  She is a true friend.  She is a FOREVER friend.



Rockin' my necklace. :)

Thank you, My Dear, Sweet, Anastasia! I'm so fortunate to have a friend who is so supportive, loving and thoughtful.  Thank you for my fantastic necklace and triple thank you for your beautiful friendship.  

I miss you.

0 comments: