Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Kit Kat Lounge? Don't mind if I do!

My first night out since moving to Chicago occurred last night via The Kit Kat Lounge & Supper Club.  It was so much fun as you will soon witness.

My friend, Kareem, who lives in DC by way of NYC, has been in town visiting a group of his friends that always get together every year for the 4th of July weekend and he invited me to go out with them.  I am so glad I accepted the invitation!!

Kareem actually invited me to brunch earlier in the day where I had a fabulous time catching up with him and getting to know all of his friends, who are, by the way, AMAZING!!  So, when I met up with them last night for a martini at The Kit Kat Lounge it was like hanging out with old friends.

I present to you, Kareem & Company and Ms. Traci Ross, female impersonator extraordinaire! 

Enjoy! :)






Kareem, I adore you! Thanks for such a fun night!! 



0 comments: