Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oklahoma, Take 2. (BFF & Charlie)

Can I tell you how much I love my BFF?  Actually, I can't.  I can't because there are no words to adequately express how wonderful she is and how much I adore her.  She and I met our freshman year in college (10 years ago!) and have been inseperable ever since. Now, don't misunderstand me, she and I have had our share of disagreements, arguments and straight-up ridiculousness and truth be told still do at times. However, this amazing friendship that we share has endured all the drama and all the life-changes and continues to be one of the sweetest blessings in my life. 

Cassie and I live 6 hours apart and, well, it stinks!!  So I am thrilled anytime I have the opportunity to spend time with her.  This time was no different.

How did we spend our time together you might ask.  Well, this is how...

taking silly pictures. note: you might recall some of the poses from your high school yearbook :)





playing with charlie, cassie's sweet little boy




shopping (finding super cute matching aprons)



baking cupcakes




taking charlie to the bootleg bartlesville kidde park




and tons of talking and buckets of laughter.



In my opinion, everyone needs a best friend. However, I'm fairly ceratin that no one has a best friend quite as amazing as mine.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, St End...You ssy such nice things about me! I really enjoyed your visit...and I really hate that we live so far apart...and i loathe the fact that we will be even further apart in less than a year. It seems so crazy that we have been friends for 10 years...(remember when you told Jerry that we were BFF (and had only known each other for a short time) and he said we couldn't be bff because we didn't know each other)...What does he know? HA! You're fabulous and I don't know what I would do without you!

Cassie