Thursday, December 24, 2009

pinkalicious!

My friend told me about the most adorable children's book, Pinkalicious. It's a fabulous story about a little girl who eats so many pink cupcakes that she turns pink!! Needless to say, I instantly fell in love with the book and thought it would be a fantastic Christmas gift for my ridiculously cute cousin, Kaylee. Kaylee spent a few days with me this past week and we read Pinkalicious somewhere near a zillion times and we made Pinkalicious cupcakes! The cupcakes were pink, pink, pink!! :)


Kaylee was a cupcake pro!
Someone kept stealing a taste.... :)

Being that these were Pinkalicious cupcakes we couldn't keep boring old white cake....

So, with a little help from our friend, pink icing color.....

Voila! We had pink cake!!



And, of course, we had pink buttercream frosting....yummmmm!

a few white spinkles.....


and a cherry on top!!
Pinkalicious cupcakes!!!

We had just enough batter left-over to make Kaylee a jumbo or what I like to call QUEEN size Pinkalicious cupcake just for her!!




0 comments: