Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thanks, Robert & Brandy!!!

I am beyond blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. Two of those amazing people are Robert and Brandy Stroud, who are dear friends of mine and just so happen to be the most sickeningly adorable newlyweds I've ever had the pleasure to know, love and occasionally gag about. :) Seriously, they are amazing and to prove to everyone how amazingly wonderful they are, I have posted pictures of the fantastic book that they gave me last week. This is the second cupcake book they have given me for no particular reason other than they are simply the nicest, most thoughtful and supportive people a girl could know. Thank you, Robert and Brandy for the cupcake book, but more importantly, for your friendship!!
The sweetest inscription I've ever read:



1 comments:

The Cupcake Queen said...

does the comment section work?