Monday, April 18, 2011

The Dirrrrrty Shreve Bucket List

I'm only 2 months away from my big move to Chicago and couldn't be more excited, however, there are still some things I need to do here before I leave.  


I MUST.....

  • eat unheard of amounts of crawfish at The Crawfish Palace 
  • see a movie at Robinson Film Center
  • create something fabulous at Painting With A Twist
  • eat as many Humphrey Yogart's as I possibly can from Counter Culture
  • take my nephews camping
  • visit Janet & her family in Lafayette
  • spend the night with my Nana
  • have a girl's slumber party at Toya's house
  • make sure each student I work with knows that I think they're fabulous and I'll miss them
  • have a garage sale
  • kidnap my sister and take her on a sister date
  • spend a lazy Sunday afternoon and/or sneak in after-hours at Betty Virginia Park
  • spend a day at Louisiana Downs with my Dad
  • have a girl's night out with those crazy Vivian girls (Aubrey, Sharon, Jamie & Thandi)
  • have a girl's night out with Sharon & Peyton
I am determined to cross each of these off my list in the next 59 days. After I complete these, I'm going to work on my Life Bucket List with moving to Chicago crossed off the list first!

What's on your bucket list?

0 comments: