Saturday, August 13, 2011

KM & Glee 3D

To put it mildly, I have had some horrific roommates.  So, imagine my surprise upon realizing that my new roommate, Kristen, is pretty flippin' fantastic.

Some of the reasons I think she is so delightful:

  • She knows every Potbelly location in Chicago
  • The girl carries graph paper with her everywhere
  • We both agree that "our time is too important" to be bothered with/by most things
  • She is quite the mumbler
  • She introduced me to cheddar bunnies and dark chocolate salted caramels
  • An unkempt apartment doesn't frighten her
  • She has ridiculous talent where iphone photos are concerned
  • She is kind and thoughtful
  • Maps are her friends
  • She likes Sophie
  • She went with me to the Glee 3D movie 
  • She embraces her true racial heritage (Latino)
Conclusion: She is good people. 

Rockin' the Glee 3D glasses.

While KM and I may be Glee fans enough to see the 3D concert movie, we don't come close to this kid.  

Adorable, no?

I'll leave you with a quote from Sue Sylvester.....

"I just prefer to think of the homeless as outdoorsy. So shine on urban campers!"



0 comments: