Monday, March 7, 2011

Randomness.

#1  Adele's new album, 21, is freaking fracking amazing.  For reals, I cannot stop listening to it. I'm obsessed and when you listen to it, you'll understand why.  If you haven't bought it, do it NOW!  You can thank me later.


#2  Sadly, Carnival Season is coming to an end but thankfully not before I had the chance to celebrate with friends and family and eat copious amounts of king cake (for breakfast even) and catch ridiculous amounts of crap at the Krewe of Highland parade.  I'm going to miss Mardi Gras when I move. 



#3  Speaking of moving, check out the bottom of the page.  I've added a count down clock to my big move to Chicago, which I couldn't be more excited about.  Only a couple more days and I'll be in double digits.  Yipeeeeee!!

101 days and a countin'!

#4  Queen Sophia Lynn Phelps has bounced back quite nicely from her near death experience. She's also ready to move to Chicago.  Shhhhhh......I haven't broken the news yet that it's going to be coooooooooold.  Anyone know where I can buy some doggie Uggs and a parka?  The poor little thing is going to freeeeeze.

This is Sophie running inside after going outside for roughly 2 seconds when it snowed a whopping 2 inches this winter. I'm afraid she doesn't have a prayer in Chicago! :)

#5  I'm headed to NYC for spring break in a couple of weeks and my very fabulous friend, Toya, is coming too!  Good times are sure to be had.  Can't. Wait.

#6  I've dropped 10 lbs. Holla!!

#7  My nephews are borderline grown men. My Austin will be an official teenager in June. The big 13.  That sweet Tyler is right behind him, becoming a ripe 11 years old at the beginning of August. Good news is, they are still hilarious, charming and I'm not gonna lie, pretty stinkin' cute! :)  Being an Aunt is just as great now as it was when I first looked at their sweet little newborn faces.



#8  It's been 8 months since I've seen my BFF, Cassie. Sadness.

I miss you, Be Fri!

#9  My students have been responding VERY WELL to the anger management groups that I've started.  They continue to amaze me with their willingness to share their own experiences, their insightfulness and their resiliency.  Oh, I love my babies.


That's all for now.  Happy Monday!!!!

0 comments: