Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sista, you've been on my mind....

My sweet sister, Jennifer, got me a Mother's Day gift...


a fantastic new cupcake cookbook!! 

Before any of you speculate.....NO! I'm not a mother and have NO plans of being a mother anytime soon.  I think my Mother's Day gift had more to do with the fact that Mother's Day was the first day she saw me to give me the gift and less to do with the fact that I've actually birthed something.  Unless maybe she thinks I birth cupcakes?  Or, maybe birth the creativity behind cupcakes!?!  Who knows?  

Regardless, I have a fabulous, amazing, thoughtful sister who got me the most amazing gift on a day in which I think they made especially for her, because, my sister is not only a wonderful sister and friend, but, she happens to be a fantastic mother to two of the most adorable, hilarious and brilliant boys. 

I love you, sister!!



0 comments: